Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Simone will replace Rossi

Before i start this article, i apologize that i didn't post the match between Lazio and Milan, because i'm really angry with rossi. So i will continue this blog with report from Italy that Dioge Simone , who is ex-Lazio player, will replace Rossi posistion. As we know, Simone already have experience as coach in River Plate , one of the biggest team in Argentina League. This the news:

The fans of Lazio extolling often Simeon will be in Italy in March, just for pleasure?

The former River Plate engineer has not forgotten his former team.


Diego Pablo Simeone has never forgotten the Lazio, and in the same way the Swiss Lazio, who always acclamation at the Olympic Stadium. The ex-midfielder commented so delicate biancoceleste club.

"If I can give advice to fans of Lazio I say be patient, because sooner or later Lazio out of this situation. I am glad that the fans still want me well. My friends tell me that often praise me to the stage , that great thing will come all'Olimpico In March, I will do a great pleasure. " 

But we are sure to be just a pleasure trip?












from: goal.com/it

No comments:

Post a Comment